RE: Hindi Translation of w3.org/Style Complete

From: Ajeet Khurana <kits_ajeet@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:27:41 +0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Hi,

There has been a lot of silence on this list recently. Is it the financial year end, tax-related problems that are plaguing everyone. Just kidding!

This is a reminder for the hindi translation of http://www.w3.org/Style/ that is now complete and placed at http://www.peakseekers.in/w3-Style-Hindi-1.htm
Is there something else I need to do? Or do I just sit tight?

Thanks
Ajeet
http://www.ccpedia.com

From: kits_ajeet@hotmail.comTo: w3c-translators@w3.orgDate: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:36:31 +0000Subject: RE: Hindi Translation of w3.org/Style Complete

Dear Helen, I have incorporated your suggestions and believe that the hindi translation of http://www.w3.org/Style/ is now complete and placed at http://www.peakseekers.in/w3-Style-Hindi-1.htmThanksAjeethttp://www.accountopedia.com

From: kits_ajeet@hotmail.comTo: w3c-translators@w3.orgDate: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:48:17 +0000Subject: Hindi Translation of w3.org/Style Complete

Hi, I am happy and proud to have completed another Hindi translation. This time I have translated http://www.w3.org/Style/ and placed it at http://www.peakseekers.in/w3-Style-Hindi-1.htm The Hindi page is HTML validated, CSS validated, and has the required disclaimer at the top. ThanksAjeet Khuranahttp://www.letsmakeitsold.com/

Post free auto ads on Yello Classifieds now! http://www.styleteachers.com

Live the life in style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! http://www.employeechairs.com
Fashion Channel : Want to know what’s the latest in the fashion world ? You have it all here on MSN Fashion.
http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/