RE: Hindi Translation of w3.org/Style Complete

From: Ajeet Khurana <kits_ajeet@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:36:31 +0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear Helen,

I have incorporated your suggestions and believe that the hindi translation of http://www.w3.org/Style/ is now complete and placed at http://www.peakseekers.in/w3-Style-Hindi-1.htm
Thanks
Ajeethttp://www.legalbugle.com

From: kits_ajeet@hotmail.comTo: w3c-translators@w3.orgDate: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:48:17 +0000Subject: Hindi Translation of w3.org/Style Complete

Hi, I am happy and proud to have completed another Hindi translation. This time I have translated http://www.w3.org/Style/ and placed it at http://www.peakseekers.in/w3-Style-Hindi-1.htm The Hindi page is HTML validated, CSS validated, and has the required disclaimer at the top. ThanksAjeet Khuranahttp://www.ajeetkhurana.com

Post free auto ads on Yello Classifieds now! Try it now!
Tried the new MSN Messenger? Itís cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in