Re: Azerbaijani Translation

From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:24:12 +0100 (CET)
To: "Sabir Sabutai" <azersab@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear Sabir,

Thank you for your offer to translate.  You may go ahead and translate
these documents in Azerbaijani language.

Please note, however, that these documents are not suitable resource for
the translations database.  Your translations will not therefore be
included in the database but they will be linked from the original
documents.

If you are new to the translations program, please have a look at the
instructions and tips at:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

When you submit your translations, would you also please provide us with
the following:

1. your name in both Latin and native script; and
2. the name of the language in both Latin and native script.

Many thanks,

Kind regards

Helen Westbrook