Re: Re[2]: Translations of http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:28:46 +0900, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> Dear Yukie Motomiya
>
> Seeing that you've contacted Michael Cooper about this, you may very
> well proceed.
> I have to note, though that unstable documents are not included in the
> Translations database. If that is not a problem for you, then you are
> more than welcome to proceed.

Just a note - section 6 of that document is known to be wrong. If you plan
to translate it, please talk to Michael and get a copy of the draft
replacement, as it is very important to understanding how ARIA is actually
implemented. Otherwise, I agree that it would be very valuable for the
Japanese community to have a version of the draft in their own language.

cheers

Chaals