RE: ru participaton for l18n

Alexey,

Please see http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation.html and then ask me.  I'll let you know if it's ok to translate (ie. we're not about to change the doc, it's not already queued for translation, etc.) and send you the necessary source file.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead