Re: New Ukrainian translation

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:17:00 +0200
To: "Evgeny Ponomarev" <evgenyponomarev@gmail.com>, "nataliya shevshuk" <natalischew@googlemail.com>, "Aleksei Petrov" <sibromail@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear Evgeny,
Dear Nataliya and Aleksei,

I apologize I took so long to reply.

Other translators have already indicated their intention to translate the
Amaya web page into Ukrainian and Belarussian:

Aleksei Petrov announced last December intention to translate the same
resource into Belarussian.
   cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2007OctDec/0308

Nataliya Shevshuk announced last December intention to translate it into
Ukrainian
   cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2007OctDec/0316

We didn't hear back from Nataliya for the Ukrainian translation, yet, but
we heard recently from Aleksei about the Belarussian one:
   cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2008AprJun/0076

I suggest that you not proceed with any of the target language, unless we
hear otherwise from Aleksei and Nataliya

Thank you.
Coralie

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:13:00 +0200, Evgeny Ponomarev
<evgenyponomarev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to translate:
> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
> also into Ukrainian and Belarusian. Could I start?
>
> best regards,
> Evgeny

On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:53:04 +0200, Evgeny Ponomarev

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR