RE: I want make new LANG for maldives

Jens,

No, please don't.  See http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-bidi-css-markup

Directional information is not something you want to lose if you don't have the CSS around, and it *does* have a meaning that is more than purely presentational sugar  - therefore the W3C recommendation is to use dedicated markup, and only use CSS where you need to inform a user agent about the meaning of the markup (preferably in a separate style sheet).  This is not the case for (X)HTML, where the expected behavior of the markup is spelled out in the specification.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)