Re: Spanish to french document translation

Hello João Pereira

circulate messages of that sort.

I see no harm in looking at its archive to find the contact information
for French volunteer translators who may know Spanish, contact them
personally, and this is what you should have done instead of writing to
the w3c-translators@w3.org ML.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR