RE: Translation in Hindi

Hello Rishi,

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I don't think your email made it to the
translators list (you may need to subscribe to that list).

Thanks for volunteering.

There are two routes you can take:

(a) You can translate W3C specs at http://www.w3.org/TR/ (and certain other
documents). For this you can find advice here:

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/Overview.html#volunteer   Coralie
Mercier processes these translations.

(b) You can translate some of the Internationalization Activity
articles/tutorials at http://www.w3.org/International/ . I process these
translations. You can find instructions here:

http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

We prefer that translators translate only into their native language.

I hope that is of some help.

Best regards,

Richard.

Richard Ishida