Re: Translation Proposal #2

Dear Eugene Skrypets

Both documents do not have valid markup, I am sorry to say.
Could you please have a look at the markup and fix it?

Also, this very documents is more a secondary ressource in terms of
learning CSS; it doesn't help you to learn CSS but gives pointers.

May I suggest that you translate the examples available at
   http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004 route des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR