Re: Re:German translation of Web Style Sheets

Dear Axel

Thank you so much for your contributions!
The 13 CSS examples are now included in the database. cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=Axel_Friedrich&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=csstricks&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

[[
Translations of “Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: A confetti menu”

CSS Tips & Tricks: Ein Konfetti Menu
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: Alternative style
sheets”

CSS Tips & Tricks: Alternative Style Sheets
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: Centering things”

CSS Tips & Tricks: Horizontale und vertikale Zentrierung
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “CSS Tips & Tricks: Abgerundete Ecken und Schatten”

CSS Tips & Tricks: Abgerundete Ecken und Schatten
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “CSS Tips & Tricks: Boxen mit Schattenwurf”

CSS Tips & Tricks: Boxen mit Schattenwurf
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “CSS Tips & Tricks: Gerade/Ungerade Farben ändern beim
Zeilenwechsel”

Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: Even and odd rules
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: Fonts”

Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: Fonts
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: Indented paragraphs”

CSS Tips & Tricks: Eingerückte Absätze
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: A pinned-down menu”

CSS Tips & Tricks: Ein fest stehendes Menu
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: Starting with HTML
+ CSS”

CSS Tutorial, HTML + CSS - ein Einstieg
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: Text shadows”

CSS Tips & Tricks: Text mit Schatten
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “CSS Tips & Tricks: Die ':target' Pseudo-Klasse”

Web Style Sheets, CSS tips & tricks: The ':target' pseudo-class
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.

Translations of “CSS Tips & Tricks: Scrollbars - ohne Farben”

CSS Tips & Tricks: Scrollbars - ohne Farben
     German translation. Translator: Axel Friedrich.
]]

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004 route des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR