Re: German translation of Web Style Sheets

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:45:45 +0200, Axel Friedrich
<axelfr74@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Dear w3.org staff,
>
> I was looking for a german translation of your Web Style Sheets page
> (http://www.w3.org/Style/) and several CSS example sites (like
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss)  - but with no success.
> So, I would like to take some time and translate this document into
> german. After that I would like to do the same with some of the
> examples. There are some good books out here in germany but no
> easy-to-read german website with up-to-date information.
> So if this is ok for you please let me know.
> Thanks!
>
> Regards, A.Friedrich

Dear Axel

There are indeed no German translations as of yet for the resource above.
You are very welcome to start the work. Thank you so much.

If you are new to the W3C translations, please, have a look at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004 route des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/