Re: CSS2 recommendation / Polish translation

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:17:33 -0400, Adam Wenclaw <adam@wenclaw.pl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to make a Polish translation of CSS2 recommendation. Mr.
> Wojciech Zakroczymski has started to translate a document in 1999, but
> there is still no Polish translation available. I will open a special
> site for that project if you give me the green light. Please let me know
> by sending an email message if I could contribute towards CSS knowledge
> in Poland.
>
> I am looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Best regards,
> Adam Wencław
> <adam(at)wenclaw.pl>

Dear Adam

Thank you for volunteering!

Indeed, looking at the result of:
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?titleMatch=css2&lang=any&search1=Submit>

I don't see a Polish translation of the document:

Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 (CSS2) Specification
   http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-CSS2-19980512/

Please go ahead.

Cheers,

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G530 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA
T:+1.617.324.8320 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/