Re: Italian gtranslation of DOM specifications.

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:42:22 -0400, Bazzi, Ivan <Ivan.Bazzi@realtech.com>
wrote:

> Good morning,
> would you mind if I venture to translate the DOM 1 specifications ( 2nd
> edition) into italian?
> berst regards,
> Ivan Bazzi

Dear Ivan

Thank you for volunteering!

Document Object Model (DOM) Level 1 Specification (Second Edition)
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-DOM-Level-1-20000929/

is a working draft.

We usually encourage translators to work on stable documents, such as W3C
Recommendations:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/#Recommendations

We also encourage translations of goup notes and outreach material, as
described at:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#docs

That being said, if you are aware of a need to have the working draft
translated into Italian, you may do so, certainly. The DOM Interest Group
will be made aware of your work.

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G530 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA
T:+1.617.324.8320 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/