Re: Translation into Spanish of Web Services Addressing 1.0 - SOAP Binding

Hello Gaston

Thanks in advance for adding the links on MIT and ERCIM, in the copyright
statement.

Please make sure to add them also on your other translation at:
   http://www.spanish-translator-services.com/espanol/t/wsacore1.htm

I have taken the liberty to re-validate this ressource. 23 errors are
found.
   cf.
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spanish-translator-services.com%2Fespanol%2Ft%2Fwsacore1.htm>

Regarding the document you cite below, 23 errors are found too.
   cf.
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spanish-translator-services.com%2Fespanol%2Ft%2Fwsacore2.htm>

I have downloaded both (I already had an earlier version of wsacore1.htm)
and ran tidy on them. Please, find attached, for your convenience, the
documents which markup now validates. You may upload them in lieu. Or fix
the markup on both resources yourself.

Your translation below will be added to the database as soon as the markup
validates.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA