Re: Spanish translation of "Device Independence Principles"

Dear Pablo

Thank you so much. Ivan has added your translation to the database.
cf.
http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?titleMatch=Device+Independence+Principles&lang=any&search1=Submit

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR