Re: Beta test of the W3C Markup Validator (0.8.0 beta 1)

Hello C. E. Whitehead

Here is not the right place to send feedback about the new validator, I'm
afrai.

 From Olivier's announcement:

[[
Instructions for feedback are given at:
http://validator-test.w3.org/feedback.html

It is recommended to read through these instructions, and check the
Mail archives and Bug database, before sending a new bug report to the
publicly archived mailing-list www-validator@w3.org.

If reporting a bug for this beta test, be sure to mark it as
belonging to version 0.8.0b1, so that developers can easily look
through the issues raised during this beta test.
]]

Cheers!
coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G530 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA