Re: Re[2]: [Polish] Associating Style Sheets with XML documents

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:03:49 +0100, Mariusz <kontakt@kompedium.pl> wrote:

> Hello Coralie,
>
> Sunday, December 17, 2006, 9:20:48 PM, you wrote:
>
>> I was telling you that your resource doesn't validate. (it still doesn't
>> validate)
>> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kompedium.pl%2Fw3c%2FREC-xml-stylesheet-19990629%2F
>> And I was asking you to fix the markup and get back to me.
>
> Markup was fixed and now everything is OK. Could you check?

Wonderful, thank you Mariusz!
The translation will be added to the database as soon as Ivan Herman is
back from vacation.

Best regards and I wish you all a very good year!

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/