Re: Wiki page for needed translations of the CSS validator

Hi Chaals, all,

On Dec 13, 2006, at 20:00, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> I had a look at the spanish, and it isn't clear to me what is going
> on. Do you mean that the english file has been updated for some
> warnings (no-color, no-background-color and style-inside) and those
> changes should be reflected in the Spanish version, or has that
> been done already?

The former. Actually, the warnings have been updated for no-color and
no-background-color (and thus, so should the translations) and there
is a new one for style-inside (which you will see is in english for
now in e.g http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/
util/Messages.properties.es )

Apologies for the poorly worded text in the wiki, if you have a
suggestion on how to make it clearer, feel free to edit the wiki page.

Thanks!
--
olivier