Re: COMMENTARY on Tutorials (English this time)

Hello

I don't know what a commentary on tutorials is and how relevant that is to
the w3c-translators list. Can you please clarify?

Thanks in advance

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA