Re: Question about Japanese translation

Dear Sachiko Suzuki

Thank you for translating the Goals page.

Regarding the About page translation, a W3C staff member based in Japan
will review your translation and get back to you. I will make sure the
Goals page translation is also reviewed.

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA