Re: Translation in italian of 'Accessibility features of CSS'

Dear Gabriele,

there are no particularly difficult condition. There are some 'legal'
issues that you have to know about[1]. The best is to prepare the
translation to follow the same outlook as the original, which can be
achieved easily by using the same CSS stylesheets and original figures,
when appropriate. We would usually prefer (mainly for Recommendations)
to add some sort of 'disclaimer' on the translated page that makes it
clear that the English is the authoritative version; you can find
examples by looking at existing translations[2]. That is about it... and
thanks for your contribution!

Sincerely

Ivan

[1] http://localhost:8001/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ.html#translate