Brazilian portuguese: translation of WCAG 2.0 working draft of 30th june 2005 done

From: Bechara <bechara@ilearn.com.br>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 03:56:25 -0300
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Hello,I sent an e-mail a few months ago communicating that I was translating the document Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 for brazilian portuguese language.I would like to communicate that such document already is translated and that will send other e-mail to inform the translation address. I am just formating for the same W3C layout.Best regards,BecharaCentro de Treinamento iLearnwww.iLearn.com.brW3C Member