Re: Chinese translation of "Primer: Getting into RDF & Semantic Web using N3"

Dear Chao Wang,

my apologies for the late reaction. I was on a trip and then on vacations...

I have added your translation to our official translation list. You can
see it listed, for example, on:

http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListLang-zh-hans.html

Ivan

--