RE: Translating "Tutorial: Character sets & encodings in XHTML, HTML and CSS" into French

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 17:03:09 +0100
To: <sebastienguillon@gmail.com>
Cc: <w3c-translators@w3.org>, "'Richard Ishida'" <ishida@w3.org>

Bonjour Sebastien,

Yes, you should translate the all in one file at the link you mentioned.  I
can also provide slides for translation.  However, I've been rejigging the
tutorials slightly and haven't quite finished, but I'm away in Greece next
week.  Would you mind to delay for a couple of weeks?

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead