Re: Polish Edition of WAI.

Pawel,

I presume you refer to the translation of WCAG 1.0:

http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/

right?

Our database indicates that such translation already exists at the
following address:

http://www.geocities.com/pan_andrew/WebContentAccessibilityGuidelines1_0.htm

done by Andrew Osobka. Having said that, at this very moment the
translation seems to be uncreachable:-(

I will try to get into contact with Andrew to see what is going on and I
will get back to you on that. I will keep you in the loop.

Thanks for your offer,

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices