Japanese translators mailing list

From: Omoti <omoti@n24.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:24:28 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hi,translators.
I am Omoti from Japan.

I am recently personably reading a NSA book.

James Bamford,
Body of Secrets:
Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency:
from the Cold War through the Dawn of a New Century

and I am very excited to know that hundreds of thousand
translators are working in NSA.

and the book says they have specified communication systems.
So I am considering to have Japanese translators mailing list.
please tell your thought or ideas about this plan.
thanks.

--
Omoti <omoti@n24.net>