Brazilian Portuguese translation for Forms in HTML 4.01

From: MaujorCSS <maujorcss@maujor.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 04:32:18 -0000
To: "w3c translator-list" <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Hello all,
I intend to provide a translation into brazilian portuguese for the following document:
URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/interact/forms.html

This is a module of  "HTML 4.01 Specification - W3C Recommendation 24 December 1999"
at: http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/

The main goal for this translation is to provide a solid resource for articles about forms that I'll write on my blog.
P.S: Translation will be stylized according W3C styles sheets.

Mauricio Samy Silva
http://www.maujor.com/blog