Re: Candidate Authorized Translation

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:30:55 +0200
To: Mireia Ribera <ribera@ub.edu>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org, w3t-wai@w3.org
Miriea,

thank you!

I have some immediate but rather simple comments:

- The document is not valid[1] at this moment. Although this is not the
final document yet (hence 'Candidate'...), I think it would be a good
idea to have it valid right away and get this issue out of the way

- Again, this is important for the final version only, but it is good to
have it already: could you use the official boilerplate as described in
[2] instead of the current one? That also means that, eventually, you
will have to set up some URI-s for Errata page, etc. Of course, at this
moment, those URI-s do not exist yet, but that is all right, we can
handle that later.

In the meantime, I will ask our system people to set up a public mailing
list and announce the availability of the mailing list on this one,
again according to [2]. Then the reviewing process can begin...

Ivan

[1]
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ub.es%2Fbiblio%2Fbid%2F06w3c.htm
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices