Re: [for review] French translation of CSS turorial - Re: [French] CSS Tutorial translation soon to be be started

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 01:15:50 +0100, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> Please, find attached the translation into French of the CSS Turorial at
>    http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss
>
> Comments, corrections and directions are welcome.

Nice work Coralie!

When you put it on the web somewhere, please make sure that you check
where the links point to - in the attachment they are relative, so they
are trying to point to things on my local filesystem. Same goes for the
src of the images. I guess since you are part of W3C you can put it at the
same place, with language negotiation.

It would be nice to have hreflang attributes for links to things that
aren't in french, too.

Merci beaucoup pour la traduction. Please let us know when it is on the
Web somewhere

cheers

Chaals

--