Re: Polish translation of "Resource Description Framework (RDF):Concepts and Abstract Syntax

Andrew,

I have no idea what happened, I must admit. I looked through the mailing list
archives and I did not see your previous mail. Anyway, the important thing is
that it got through now!

I have added the RDF translation to our system, you can see it referred from,
eg, [1]. And, of course, welcome on the list of Polish translators, too![2]
Thanks very much for your contribution.

As for the the WSDL note: thanks in advance, go ahead!

Sincerely,

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byLanguage?language=pl
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/Translators.html#pl

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices