Re: spam

Andrei Stanescu wrote:

> I've seen that the archive displays our email addresses on public
> pages. Anyone concerned spambots will find these pages and destroy our
> email addresses?
>
> Andrei Stanescu
>
> http://www.siteuri.ro
> andre@siteuri.ro
> +40 724 065524

I haven't understood what you meant by spambots destroying our email
adresses...
Anyway, emails are encoded so that most spambots should not be able to
read them. Besides, (although I'm not sure) there might be a spambot
protection of some sort, via Apache redirection or whatever. As for me,
I haven't had any problem until now. Wish us luck.

Patrick