RE: [REC-CHARMOD] Translation Complete

From: J.J.SOLARI <nano@spamcop.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:37:23 +0100
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: 'W3C Translators' <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Richard Ishida 11/03/05 12:34 -0000:

>Jean-Jacques,
>
>I'm getting a 406 message when trying to link to this page with
>anything but fr in my accept-language header, and the message "The
>server in unable to determine, from your browser, a prefered
>language for the requested document."
>
>The links in the error msg take me to a site map that doesn't get
>me any further forward.
>
>Please fix. Thanks, RI

Richard,

There is nothin wrong with the site by itself; part of the problem
lies in the fact that I moved the site to a new hosting on 9 March.

Some users may still suffer from uncomplete propagation (24-48h) of
the new IP address in DNS system, and so reach the former host.

As a remedy, just flush your browser cache, and all should be back
to normal.

CharMod translation is well there:
<http://www.yoyodesign.org/doc/w3c/charmod-20050215/>

Sorry for inconvenience,