Re: Started Romanian Translation

Andrei,

the list is great

We usually prefer if the translation stays at the translator's place and we just pick the
reference. Ie, if there is a problem with the file, it can be fixed quickly. I guess that
answers your last two questions...

The disclaimer is fine, but do not forget to add to it something like 'in case of doubt,
the English version is the authoritative one'

I hope that answers all your questions...

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices