Re: Started Romanian Translation

ADD to my previous list:

XML in 10 points
http://www.w3.org/XML/1999/XML-in-10-points.html.en

Salut Radu!

The only thing I found was
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/Overview.html

It's answered about half the questions I had :)

So what kind of documents do you want to translate?
Maybe you could help me by reviewing my translations?

--- "Radu Vilceanu / ealliance.ro"

http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/07/WebAgency-Requirements.html.en

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2003/xforms-for-html-authors.html

http://au.movies.yahoo.com