Re: Starting Japanese translation of "Inaccessibility of Visually-Oriented Anti-Robot Tests"

Hello Matt,

I have already finished the translation of the document and put it at:
http://www.memb.jp/~deq/voice/captcha/wd-turingtest-20031105.html

I have put a notation in Japanese that says "Translator's note: I'm notifying
you that this document doesn't reflect the most recent circumstances and is
being updated in the near future (maybe in March or April this year)."

I'll tell about this translation to people who wanted to know this article
available in Japanese and who are my fellow students I'm suggesting to do
something around Captcha accessibility, but I haven't put any link to this
translation at this moment, meant not to announce it to public yet.

Although I think this translation might be some help until the updated version
is avialable so I want to publish this to public, I don't announce it if you
disagree me to do so. How about do you think?

I'll translate the updated version of this document as soon as possible if it's
out, anyway. ;-)

Best regards,
Kenji Inoue

--