Re: Starting Japanese translation of "Inaccessibility of Visually-Oriented Anti-Robot Tests"

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:17:21 +0100
To: "Kenji Inoue" <kenz@oct.zaq.ne.jp>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: "w3c-wai-pf@w3.org" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, "matt may" <mcmay@w3.org>

Hello Kenji,

that is a working draft. W3C seems to think it is a bad idea to translate
working drafts. Normally I think it is a very good idea, because it allows
a much wider audience to review a document before it reaches its "final"
status. But this particular working draft is under discussion at the
moment, and may change very soon.

You might want to talk to Matt May, who is the editor, and find out if it
is better to wait, or to plan a translation of the new version.

Best regards

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org