Re: standard practice for links in translated documents

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:41:05 +0100
To: zara <zara@arobas.net>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
We would prefer to link to the original document. W3C does not hold the translation on its
web site, and we may not be sure that those translation remain available and accessible
all the time. Also, there might be several translations for the same documents.

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices