--------------------- original message-----------------

From: <infopre@inwind.it>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:50:51 +0100
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Hi all,

The following document is now available in italian translation:

Original : Quality Assurance
http://www.w3.org/QA/
http://www.w3.org/QA/Library/
http://www.w3.org/QA/IG/
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/

Translations : Assicurazione della Qualità
http://www.gizax.it/vtre/QA/
http://www.gizax.it/vtre/QA/Library/
http://www.gizax.it/vtre/QA/IG/
http://www.gizax.it/vtre/QA/Tools

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices