Re: Translation of Delivery Context Overview for Device Independence

Andrea,

are you sure this is a good idea? That document is in a working draft stage, and has been
so for a while. It will change in future. Translating documents which are in that stage
may not be very beneficial (see also the remark on [1]), and we are not very happy to keep
them in our database...

Of course, this is your choice and decision, but I am still raising it the problem...

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices