"XHTML Media Types" French translation - Help

From: Sébastien Guillon <sebastienguillon@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 08:52:38 +0200
To: W3C Translators <w3c-translators@w3.org>
CC: W3C Translators - fr <w3c-translators-fr@w3.org>

Hi,

I'm having the hardest time translating (from
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types/ section 2)

XHTML Host Language document type

and

XHTML Integration Set document type

I checked the spanish and German translations of this document but as
far as I can understand those languages correctly, there isn't a consensus.

I need advice breaking down those sentences to make sense of them.

Thanks.

PS : A first draft should be available over the week end. I'll post a
*temporary* URL then.