Re: W3C in 7 points - Bosnian translation

Ciro,

thanks very much! Indeed, there is no Bosnian translation on our site yet...

I have only one comment, though. The

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Points/

has recently become obsolete, has been replaced by a somewhat more complex set of pages.

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/

References to the translations of the previsou doc, as well as the document itself, are
not used any more on our pages. I think translating WCAG, HTML, etc, make much much more
sense, and I would advise you to start with those right away...

Thanks very much for your efforts

Ivan

Ciro Alibabich wrote:

> Hi! Since there aren't any documents translated to Bosnian, I would like
> to start translating some.
>
> For the beginning I want to translate the following document:
>
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Points/
>
> After that I could translate:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990505/
>
> And finaly:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices
C/o W3C Benelux Office at CWI, Kruislaan 413
1098SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
tel: +31-20-5924163; mobile: +31-641044153;