Korean Translation of RDF Primer: W3C Recommendation 10 February 2004 [getting started]

From: Kyung Shim <shim@kisti.re.kr>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:10:42 +0900
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Hi, folks,

This is Tae-Soo Kim at Yonsei Univ., and Kyung Shim at KISTI in Korea.
We're beginning to translate the above version based on our Korean Translation of the previous version (RDF Primer: W3C Proposed Recommendation) following Mr. Ivan Herman's recommendation.

We'll make it available on the web as soon as we finish the work.

Thanks.

Kyung Shim