RE: Authorization for Italian Translation

Buongiorno Pasquale,

I just returned from vacation to find your email. Many thanks for offering
to translate these pages, and for consulting the i18n translation
guidelines.  Please send you pages to me when ready and in UTF-8 if at all
possible, with the translations requested at
http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation.html

I look forward to hearing from you.

Grazie,
Richard.