Re: Translating HTML 4.01 to hungarian

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:09:23 -0500 (CDT)
To: "Alex S. Forman" <arv@softex.ru>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org, ijacobs@w3.org

Hi Alex (and all)

some of the specifications have information in a base format that makes it
 easy to do the translation, by making it esy to generate headers,
footers, references and so on. Different specifications use different
bases, although  the xmlspec XML vocabulary is common. I think it is not
what was used for HTML, but I have cc'ed one of the editors who would know
more about the HTML specification.

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org
                 http://www.sidar.org