Translation authorization request

From: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale@popolizio.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:19:21 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hi,
I'm Pasquale Popolizio from Naples, Italy.
I am a IWA member.

I am involved in web accessibility projects in my Country and I wiil
feel honoured to translate in Italian some W3C documents.
I ask your authorization to translate in Italian the WAI documents:

- Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility
- Implementation Planning for Web Accessibility
- Developing Organizational Policies for Web Accessibility
- Selecting and Using Software for Web Accessibility
- Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports
- Review Teams for Evaluating Web Site Accessibility

I have read the information on translation in your Copyright FAQ and I
agree on it.

Regards

Pasquale Popolizio

Pasquale Popolizio