business outside w3!

From: A Bagi <ahmed.bagi@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:47:41 -0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
It is rather difficult to distinguish, especially on a busy day (usually receive over 50-nonspam emails per day), that a message was actually sent through the w3c-translators@w3.org mailing list  - too busy scanning messages. It is also rather strange to read a message from a person who is obviously the list co-ordinator (no previous introduction made) telling us, quite rightly, to keep it within the boundaries of the W3c.

Although I quite agree that such business should be separate I also prefer to read an introductory note -from the sender - that the message does not deal with the W3c and apologies are duly made for unauthorised soliciting.

Ahmed