Re: [w3c-translators] <none>

I would be willing to help out, in Arabic.
Ahmed
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Domenico Schietti
  To: w3c-translators@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 4:46 PM
  Subject: [w3c-translators] <none>

  Hi!

  How are you doing?

  I'm Domenico Schietti, the promoter of 2010: Poverty Elimination.

  We need to translate the web site of our campaign ( http://www.liberaassociazioneilpopolo.it/ ) in as many languages as possible.

  Are you able to provide a non profit translation of the web site? ( 9 web pages - moreless 50 pages)

  If so, you will be rewarded with our acknowledgment and free self-advertisement for every page you translate.

  We need the following translation from English (or italian) to:

  Chinese mandarine,
  Arabic
  Brazilian Portuguese
  Czech
  Danish
  Dutch
  Finnish
  French
  German
  Greek
  Hebrew
  Hindi
  Korean
  Japanese
  Indonesian
  Persian
  Serbian
  Turkish
  Thai
  Swahili
  Spanish
  Ucrain

  All the languages of the world except Italian and English
  I'm looking forward for your answer.

  Best regards.

  Domenico Schietti
  2010 Eliminazione Povertà