From: Marta Isabel Trejo [mailto:marta@alfanex.net]
Sent: 16 September 2003 19:21
To: Rhys Lewis
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
Subject: Permission Request

Dear Mr. Lewis,

Hello. My name is Marta Isabel Trejo. I am an English-Spanish technical translator based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I would like to volunteer as a translator of W3C publications and to begin, I would be interested in translating the Glossary of Terms for Device Independence - W3C Working Draft 25 August 2003.

I would greatly appreciate if you could please give me permission to translate above publication. If permission is given to me, I would use a Computer-Assisted Translation Tool to allow for updates.

Thanks in advance for your valuable time.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Kind regards,

Marta

Marta Isabel Trejo
Certified Translator