Re: I translated "Accessibility Features of CSS (W3C Note)" into Japanese.

Takahiro,

thanks for this mail and, first of all, for your translation work. Your
translation has been added to the official list and now appears (also) under

http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byLanguage?language=ja

Sincerely,

Ivan Herman

--